Wednesday, July 23, 2008

सरदार के चुटकुले

Bantu returns from his first day at school and immediately questions his father." Dad, today we had a Spelling Class -All the other kids could only say half the alphabet, but I knew the whole thing. Is that because I am Sardar?" "No son, that's because you are intelligent. "Bantu seeming content with the answer, asks his father another question, "Dad, today we had Math class - All the other kids could only count from 1-10, I could count from 1 to 20. Is this because I am Sardar ??" "No son, that's because you are intelligent," replies his father.Happy with the answer, Bantu poses another question to his father, "Dad, today we had Medical Examination, all the other boys were shorter than me, I was atleast twice their height. Is that because I am Sardar ??" The father replies, "No son, that's because you are 31 years old."--------------------------------------------------------------------------------One train which was going peacefully on the rail-trackssuddenly deviated from the tracks and went to the fields nearbyand then came back on the tracks.The passengers were horrified. On the next Railway station thedriver was caught : He was found to be a Sardar .He was questioned . He explained that therewas a man standing on the tracks and he was not movingfrom there even after lots of honks etc .Then authorities questioned : Sardarji are you mad! just tosave life of one person you put life of so many passengersunder danger.You should have overran that person .Sardar said : Exactly, that is what i also decided, but this idiotstarted running towards the field when the train came very close.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Read this biography of a sardarWhen God passed out looks,I thought He said books, and I didn't want any.When God passed out ears,I thought He said beers, and I asked for two long ones.When God passed out legs,I thought He said kegs, and I asked for two fat ones.When God passed out noses,I thought He said roses, and I asked for a big red one.When God passed out heads,I thought He said beds, and I asked for a big soft one.When God passed out brains,I thought he said trains, and I missed mine.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mr. Jaswant singh went to a grocery stores collected the grocery andcame to the counter and person at the counter started preparing bill forthe items. Singh asked " Where is the fat ?" The person didn'tunderstandwhat Singh was saying and said "Excuse me sir, FAT???"Sardar : "Yes Fat, Give me the fat" Sardar started shouting and arguingwith the person and all people gathered and Manager of that grocerystores came there and asked Sardar about the problem.Then sardar said "Hey Manager look, I took a yogurt from your stores andit was written 'FAT FREE' on that but this guy is not giving me thefat. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Travelling together once were a Russian, an American & the saviour of ournation - Sardarji!!!Each of them wanted to prove that their country was the greatest.Said the Russian, " We have a rocket that could touch the sky." "Wedont believe it ",said the others."Ok! Ok! but just 2cms. below the sky"Not to be out done the American said, " We have a submarine that cantouch the ocean-bed of the deepest part on this planet.""We don't believe it ",said the others."Ok! Ok! but just 2cms. above the ocean-bed"Our hero with a smile on his face said, "In our country we all eatwith our nose

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey bro, you have published best funny messages relative to चुटकुले, FUNNY JOKES,HINDI JOKES,JOKES FOR KIDS,JOKES IN HINDI,JOKE OF THE DAY, JOKES, please keep it up.